SO / SUCH - Exercises


1. She is _______ funny! She always makes me laugh.

2. Sarah and Ed are ________ crazy people! I never know what they are going to do next.

3. James has ________ much money that he could actually buy that Ferrari.

4. Although most of the audience had never been exposed to ________ music, they thoroughly enjoyed the performance of the Tibetan folk choir.

5. The movie was ______ good that I saw it five times.

6. Terry speaks English _______ fluently that I thought he was American.

7. Most students never discuss ________ topics in class, but I think it is important to teach our children to question the media.

8. Jerry had never seen _______ high mountains. He thought they were spectacular.

9. How could you say ________ horrible things to me?

10. That new song is ________ cool that it hit the top ten within a week of being released.

11. Martha is _______ a good cook that she is writing her own book of family recipes.

12.. I don't know if that is ________ a good idea. Maybe we should try something else.

13. She has _______ many hats that she needs two closets to store

14. I had to pay $140 for books for my new Spanish class. I don't know why my professor has to choose ________ expensive books for her course.

15. Please, don't drive _______ fast! I'm terrified we're going to have an accident.

16. I really wish you wouldn't smoke ________ much! It's destroying your health.

Carmen María

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario